How to use
- Open trigger spray nozzle
- Spray affected area from around 5cm
- Leave spray to work for 20-30 minutes
- Clean treated area with wet sponge
- Repeat for stubborn stains.
Contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so, continuing rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention. If skin irritation occurs get medical advice/attention.