How to use
- Open cap carefully
- Pour entire contents into plughole/drain
- Leave until blockage is freed (if required leave overnight)
- Flush through with hot water
Out of stock
Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
Contains sodium hydroxide. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May be corrosive to metals. Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection. If swallowed, rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. If on skin, remove all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water. If inhaled, go to fresh air, rest in a position comfortable for breathing. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Keep only in original container. Dispose of unused contents/container in line with national regulations. Contact with acid liberates a toxic gas.