How to use
For wardrobes and larger storage areas
- Use the 2 sachets together. Clip the hanger into the small hole at the top of the sachet.
- When hanging, leave some space on the paper filter side to allow air flow.
For drawers and smaller storage areas
- Use 1 sachet, tear along perforated line to separate.
- Place with filter side up, do not cover, to allow air-flow.
Filter paper side should not be in contact with clothing/fabric. When all the crystals have turned to gel, dispose of in domestic waste.
Damp Clear Hanging Moisture Trap Safety Data Sheet
Causes serious eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear eye/face protection. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do, then continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention.
- Always place the moisture trap in a stable position to avoid spillage
- Keep out of reach of children and way from animals
- If spillage does occur, apply warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly
- The liquid in the bag is mildly caustic, so wear rubber gloves in the event of leakage.